A 2-3 hour class that focuses on an introduction to the Indian spices, and then together we cook two main dishes (1 vegetarian and 1 chicken). Meal includes steamed Raita, Basmati rice or Naan. Cooking class parties also include an appetizer, mango lassi and a dessert.
Price: Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
All classes include tips on healthy and nutritious Indian food and preparation.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Marinated chicken cooked on skewers and then added to Creamy and mild curry sauce.
- Butter Chicken -Healthy twist to the classic restaurant favorite butter chicken
- Chicken Vindaloo – Tangy and spicy chicken curry cooked with red Kashmiri chili peppers.
- Chicken Malabar – Spicy Kerala chicken curry cooked in coconut milk.
- Tandoori Chicken – Grilled chicken marinated in yogurt and spices.
- Chicken Dum Biryani – Aromatic Basmati rice and spicy chicken cooked on a slow fire/dum.
- Minced chicken with peas (Keema) – Lightly spiced minced chicken curry.
- Aloo Gobhi – Incredibly delicious and super healthy sautéed cauliflower, potatoes and peas with warm spices.
- Spinach and paneer – One of the most popular curries with luscious spinach and cheese.
- Chana Saag – Perfectly spiced chickpeas and spinach cooked with warm spices.
- Potatoes with onions and ginger – Versatile and spicy potatoes that can be also enjoyed in sandwiches or pita pockets.
- Navratan Korma – Lightly spiced, rich and creamy mughlai curry with mixed vegetables, garnished with raisins and cashews.
- Baingan Bharta – Smoky and flavorful roasted eggplant dish cooked in onions, garlic and spices.
- Daal Makhani – Rich, creamy lentils cooked with assorted spices makes it one of the best warm and soul foods ever.
- Spinach Daal – Healthy Yellow daal with spinach, tomatoes, chilies and garlic.
- Garlic Tadka Daal – Mildly spiced yellow lentils tempered with ghee and garlic.
NEW** Dosa Party – A fun dosa making party, where you and your friends learn to make healthy, crispy crepes made with lentils and quinoa. Stuff them with a delicious potatoes and dunk in spicy chutneys as you enjoy them hot, right off the griddle!
Email me for any special requests or dishes you may want to learn or a FUN DOSA making class party!