Please click on the stars in the recipe card below
A celebration recipe
- 4 beets I used roasted beets
- 1 medium orange bell pepper
- 2 celery ribs
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 avocado
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger grated
- 1 table spoon of sesame seeds I toasted them lightly
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cut the roasted beets, celery and orange bell pepper into small, even cubes. Place in a salad bowl. Add cherry tomatoes.
Peel and pit the avocado and cut the flesh into cubes. Add to the bowl and gently mix to combine.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 674mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Vitamin C: 51.9mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.4mg