Please click on the stars in the recipe card below
Pin Recipe Save
Baked Oats with Berries
These lightly sweetened baked oats are packed with the goodness of oats, bananas, and berries with delicious cake-like textures.
Lightly grease a 5 x 5 oven-safe dish or ramekin. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Add oats to the blender. Add banana, egg, and maple syrup. Add baking powder and salt. Blend it all together until you get a smooth batter.
Pour the batter into the greased dish. Top with berries. Bake for 20 minutes.
Top the baked oats with your choice of optional toppings. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
- Make sure to use a high-speed blender as you want to grind the oats
- Allergic to eggs? Make it with flax eggs. Whisk together 1 tablespoon of flax meal with 3 tablespoons of water and add instead of the egg
- Add your favorite sweetener instead of maple syrup
- Top with dark chocolate chips instead of berries. Serve with a spoonful of nut butter for added proteins
- Double up the batch and make muffins. You won’t regret it! The baking time will be 12 to 15 minutes for the muffins
- You can also use the batter to make yummy pancakes
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 653mg | Potassium: 1112mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 328IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 251mg | Iron: 3mg