Stove Top Recipe:
- Add baked tofu for added proteins
- If you like to add proteins such as chicken or shrimp, sauté the chicken (cut into thin 1-inch strips) or shrimp along with the curry paste
- For a more soupy curry add ½ cup of vegetable broth along with the coconut milk
1. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add green curry paste and saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk and ½ cup of water. Add onion, zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, and salt. Stir well.
2. Cook covered on medium heat for 10 minutes or until all the veggies are cooked soft.
3. Stir in the snap peas and pepper. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. Mix well and taste for the spice & salt. Add more curry paste and salt if needed. Cook uncovered on medium heat until the curry comes to a gentle boil. Garnish with cilantro & basil. Serve with steamed rice.