Please click on the stars in the recipe card below
Kale Salad with Almonds
Finely chopped kale, mixed with sweet grape tomatoes, crunchy almonds, cranberries, parmesan cheese with homemade sweet and tangy salad dressing.
- 3 cups kale stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut into half
- 1/2 cup almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash and dry Kale. Remove the stems from the kale leaves and chop the leaves finely. Add to a large bowl.
Cut the grape tomatoes into half and add to the chopped kale.
In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, honey, lime juice, salt and pepper
Pour the salad dressing on the salad and mix it well. Top with sliced almonds, cranberries and shredded parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Remove the stems from the kale and use only the leaves.
- Chop the kale leaves as finealy as you can.
- Allow the salald to soak in the dresseing for 15 to 20 minute before serving.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 6950IU | Vitamin C: 87.7mg | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 2mg