Who we are
Our website address is: http://ministryofcurry.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- Confidentiality.With the exception of other members of the Endurance corporate family and trusted business partners who work with or on behalf of Ministryofcurry, and are subject to specific confidentiality agreements, Ministryofcurry will not provide or sell to any third party your personal information and will keep all Subscriber information confidential, subject to the following:
- Service Providers.Upon registration for Ministryofcurry services, certain Subscriber information may be transferred to trusted affiliated or unaffiliated third parties that help Ministryofcurry provide certain services or that provide certain services on Ministryofcurry’s behalf. For example, Subscriber information may be transferred to Ministryofcurry’s affiliated registrar, FastDomain (WHOIS Domain Name Registration Information), or to unaffiliated third parties that help Ministryofcurry provide email services or SSL certifications.
- Co-marketing Activities.Some services are offered or promoted in conjunction with a Ministryofcurry partner or sponsor. For example, Ministryofcurry may partner with other corporate affiliates of Endurance or with trusted non-affiliated partners for co-promotions of a particular product or service. Ministryofcurry may share certain Subscriber contact information but no billing information with Ministryofcurry’s partner or sponsor in order to provide the relevant services or to run the promotion. If Ministryofcurry shares Subscriber information with partners and sponsors, Ministryofcurry requires that they maintain the Subscriber information in confidence, and use the information solely for purposes of providing the services or carrying out the agreed upon promotion.
- Online Advertisements.Ministryofcurry does not share personally identifiable information about individual users with advertisers. Ministryofcurry may display online advertisements and share aggregated and non-identifying information about Subscribers collected through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell Ministryofcurry the audience it wants to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide Ministryofcurry with an advertisement tailored to that audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information collected by Ministryofcurry, Ministryofcurry may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Customer Surveys.In addition to sharing survey information with service providers confidentially as described above, Ministryofcurry may share aggregated, non-personally identifying information obtained from customer surveys within the Endurance corporate family or with third parties.
- Legal Reasons.Ministryofcurry may access, preserve and share Subscriber information with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of Ministryofcurry if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). Ministryofcurry may access, preserve and share Subscriber information as necessary to: establish or exercise Ministryofcurry’s legal rights or defend against any legal claim including threatened claims involving Ministryofcurry based on the anonymity of a domain name; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or investigate violations of Ministryofcurry’s Terms of Service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
When Subscribers send email inquiries to Ministryofcurry, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry received.
Revisions to this Policy
Contact Us Regarding This Policy