A 2-3 hour class that focuses on an introduction to the Indian spices, and then together we cook two main dishes (1 vegetarian and 1 chicken). Meal includes steamed Raita, Basmati rice, or Naan. Cooking class parties also include an appetizer, mango lassi, and a dessert.
Price: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All classes include tips on healthy and nutritious Indian food and preparation.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Marinated chicken cooked on skewers and then added to Creamy and mild curry sauce.
- Butter Chicken -Healthy twist to the classic restaurant favorite butter chicken
- Chicken Vindaloo – Tangy and spicy chicken curry cooked with red Kashmiri chili peppers.
- Chicken Malabar – Spicy Kerala chicken curry cooked in coconut milk.
- Tandoori Chicken – Grilled chicken marinated in yogurt and spices.
- Chicken Dum Biryani – Aromatic Basmati rice and spicy chicken cooked on a slow fire/dum.
- Minced chicken with peas (Keema) – Lightly spiced minced chicken curry.
- Aloo Gobhi – Incredibly delicious and super healthy sautéed cauliflower, potatoes, and peas with warm spices.
- Spinach and paneer – One of the most popular curries with luscious spinach and cheese.
- Chana Saag – Perfectly spiced chickpeas and spinach cooked with warm spices.
- Potatoes with onions and ginger – Versatile and spicy potatoes that can be also enjoyed in sandwiches or pita pockets.
- Navratan Korma – Lightly spiced, rich, and creamy Mughlai curry with mixed vegetables, garnished with raisins and cashews.
- Baingan Bharta – Smoky and flavorful roasted eggplant dish cooked in onions, garlic, and spices.
- Daal Makhani – Rich, creamy lentils cooked with assorted spices make it one of the best warm and soul foods ever.
- Spinach Daal – Healthy Yellow daal with spinach, tomatoes, chilies, and garlic.
- Garlic Tadka Daal – Mildly spiced yellow lentils tempered with ghee and garlic.
** Dosa Party – A fun dosa-making party, where you and your friends learn to make healthy, crispy crepes made with lentils and quinoa. Stuff them with delicious potatoes and dunk in spicy chutneys as you enjoy them hot, right off the griddle!
** Instant Pot Cooking Class – Learn to cook healthy and delicious meals in the newest kitchen gadget everyone is raving about!
Email me for any special requests (vegan, gluten-free, etc) or any other dishes you may want to learn!
To book a class or party, email Archana at email@example.com