Here is a healthy and easy to make side dish. Needs very few ingredients and looks and tastes amazing!
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time:0 mins Total time: 5 mins
4 medium Roasted beets
1 medium cucumber
1 cup yogurt
- Chop roasted beets into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Peel and chop cucumber into 1.2 inch cubes.
- In a bowl whisk yogurt and add salt to taste
- Add chopped beets and cucumbers
- Garnish with cilantro/ Thai basil or parsley.
Hey there! I am a techie turned recipe developer, cooking instructor, and food blogger. I love food and enjoy developing easy and healthy recipes for busy lifestyles. I live New Jersey with my husband and two sons.