Here is a homestyle EASY chicken Noodle soup with kale that is cooked under 30 minutes in the Instant Pot. It is SO healthy, delicious and simple that ANYONE can make it. Few basic ingredients and you have a comforting one-pot meal for those busy weeknights!
Soups make fantastic meals on cool fall and winter nights. With most of our cooking in the Instant Pot, we are so happy that our favorite chicken noodle soup got even easier to make. This is my recipe that I came up with over years when I got frustrated eating restaurant noodle soup which was, WELL just not GOOD enough!
So Here is a quick video for this EASY chicken noodle soup recipe:
A healthy, quick and EASY homestyle chicken noodle soup in Instant Pot
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 cup carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 4 cup chicken broth better than bouillon chicken broth base
- 2 cups egg noodles no yolks egg white noodles
- 4 handful baby kale or baby spinach
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped for garnish
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute mode. Add oil, garlic, onion, carrots and celery. Saute for 30 seconds. Add chicken breasts, broth and give a quick stir. Close Instant Pot life with pressure valve to sealing. Set to Manual(Hi) 5 minutes. Open Instant Pot after Natural Pressure Release or after 5 minutes NPR.
- Take the Chicken Breasts out and shred them with a a fork.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute mode. Add egg noodles and shredded chicken. Cook for 4-5 mins or until the egg noodles are cooked.
- Add baby kale and stir everything together. Turn the Instant Pot off. Garnish with black pepper and fresh parsley.
You can add any greens you like in the end. We love baby kale and baby spinach!
Hey there! I am a techie turned recipe developer, cooking instructor, and food blogger. I love food and enjoy developing easy and healthy recipes for busy lifestyles. I live New Jersey with my husband and two sons.